Friday, January 21, 2011

[ bubble ] for Oh My Stars-O-Rama event



During the week of January 22nd-29th the first OH My Stars-O-Rama event will begin. Was asked that OH My Stars' vendors create up to 3 items using the texture given and set to the max price of 125L.
Our participation will be this sweater and skirt, sold separately and you will find them exclusive on our store on Oh My Stars Sims, only available until the event is finished :)
Check more info and previews at their Blog too.


Picture and Vendors Info:
Skin: MIASNOW Skin - ISIS Pale ~natural beauty
Hair: [ Love Soul ] Hair+Cap*045*Auburn
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - SOUL WINDOWS Hazel
Sweater: [ bubble ] Leaf Sweater (Exclusive Oh My Stars-o-rama)
Skirt: [ bubble ] Leaves Miniskirt  (Exclusive Oh My Stars-o-rama)
Socks: [ bubble ] Floral Corset Socks - Beige
Boots:[ bubble ] Biker Boots -Green&Brown

First Picture was taken @ Oh My Stars Sims with a pose from "hate me and eat me".

No comments:

Post a Comment